Following on from Summer Quinoa Salad, this week’s post stars puy lentils. It’s a quick, simple and refreshing dish, perfect for lunch.
Summer Lentil Salad – serves two as a main, four as a starter/side
- To prepare your stock, combine two cups of boiling water with one vegetable stock cube
- Add one cup of puy lentils, the vegetable stock and one cup of white wine to simmer in a pan for 25 minutes
- Meanwhile, slice half a red pepper, three celery stalks and one small onion
- In a separate pan, add olive oil and the chopped vegetables on a low heat, stirring occasionally
- Once the lentils are ready, drain and add the vegetable mixture
- Season with ground pepper and a good squeeze of lemon juice. Enjoy!