Zoot Suit Tonic – makes two
- Slice one orange and one lime into quarters
- Add 30ml/2oz of sugar syrup to a cocktail shaker followed by the fruit
- Squish down with the help of a rolling pin until all the juice has been released
- Add 6 ice cubes to the cocktail shaker, 90ml/3oz Campari, 60ml/2oz sanguinello orange juice and shake vigorously for 20 seconds
- Strain and top up with 90ml/3oz of tonic water
- Distribute into glasses and finish with ice cubes and lime pieces
I particularly love the colours of this recipe, the intense and vibrant hues are eye catching. A perfect cocktail to start off any party! Below some photos of bright flowers from 2012. I can’t say enough, that I am very much looking forward to spring/summer 2013.